Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Little Help For My Friends


Aren't they darling?

Grady and Ruby are two precious children
who were adopted from China. 



These gorgeous gifts
both have special health needs that could not
be addressed in China.





They were adopted by my friends,
the Clark family.


Tiffany, their mama, blogs
over at Gingham and RicRac.


And you all know my affection for ANYTHING
having to do with RicRac or China kiddos!


Adoption is costly,
especially if you are dealing with special health needs.


The Clarks have been blessed to have been chosen by
Hip Mom Jewelry
to benefit from an adoption fundraiser.



Go check out the beautiful jewelry at Hip Mom
and use this code,
clark1010.
 During the Month of October, the Clark family will receive a portion
of each purchase of adoption jewelry.

Oh, and just so you know,
Tiffany is an amazing seamstress and 
smocker too!

I am hoping she posts some more of her 
darling smocked concoctions on 
her blog again.
(hint, hint...)

Happy Saturday Everyone. 

Happy Saturday. 

I pray God blesses you today.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

THANKYOU!!! Sivje- you are an awesome long distance friend. God has blessed me so richly with my internet friends and I am amazed by his Grace for ALL of His children. We are covering your family with prayers and know how mighty is OUR GOD!!!
Tiffany & the rest of the Clark Crew!!!!