Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are so blessed to be celebrating Thanksgiving with my parents in Sparks! We leave in just a few minutes to head over the mountains.....


Over the river and through the woods,
To Grandmother's house we go!

I am so grateful to have a loving family who supports me and encourages me everyday.
I am grateful for a loving, handsome and talented "Hot Rockin' Hubby" who still loves me after 21 years of adventurous marriage.
I am grateful that both sets of our parents are still in love and married to each other since the beginning. They model commitment to me every day.
I am grateful that my children are currently healthy and love to be with me.
I am grateful to live in a country that is still free, where I can worship God daily without fear.
I am grateful to live in California where I can get to the mountains, ocean, desert, and valley all in a few hours drive.
And most of all, I am grateful for my Lord Jesus, who gave up everything so that I could have life.

I pray you all have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving.

Sivje

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Enjoy your holiday and time with family. Hope you have a safe trip.