Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New post coming

Hi Everyone. I am so sorry to be so remiss in posting about India's show. It was fabulous and quite the whirlwind. I am uploading pictures and will post them soon. But I got sick on Sunday afternoon, losing my voice and getting hit with my asthma. I think I am just totally exhausted.

So, hang tight and soon I will have pics posted. Thank you for all your prayers. India is staying healthy. Yesterday she had a doc appt for some skin stuff. Then this afternoon, I take Ahnalin to physical therapy and an appt with her surgeon to review her new X-rays. Tomorrow India has an appt with her endocrinologist, and I still have not gotten her newest round of bloodwork done. And I STILL have not gotten her senior portraits taken! I have SO MUCH to catch up on now that the show is over.

So, I have to get healthy again so I can get back to work on all the things that need to be done. Next week, for Fall Break, Ahnalin and I will go to Sparks to stay with my parents. I am taking lots of sewing projects and hope to get caught up. I have some customs to do, pattern drafting, fall clothes for the girls, Halloween costumes, and just maybe I will get started on India's "Queen" gown for the Madrigal Dinner. Don't worry. I will sleep.

I will try to get pics posted tonight. It really was incredible and so worth it!

3 comments:

seamsgreat said...

How is Ahnalins Arm? Did she get the cast off?

Can't wait to see your finished projects! How is the weather up there?(janet)

Simone said...

I really wish we could have gone. Was don able to record it? HOPE SO!!!! I am really looking forward to seeing the pics. So sad for me that I don't get to hear the songs though through the pics. :)

julia said...

Busy, busy mom!