Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to the Best Fathers!


Ahnalin made this pillow for her Daddy 
for Father's Day.
She did it all herself,
except for the ironing, 
because I still won't let her do that.
She even did a pretty great job matching
the plaid on the seams!

Don's other Father's Day present
won't be here for a few days.
India sent a box of goodies 
that will be here Tuesday.

But his BIG PRESENT
is that India will be coming home for 
a few days next week!!!! 
WAHOOOOOO!!!!!


This is my Daddy and me from 
a photo taken when I visiting home
in January, 1988, 
just 7 months before Don and I got married.


This is Don's Dad and Mom with 
Ahnalin, who is in motion as usual!

I love all the wonderful Father's in my life
and am so very blessed to have them!
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Such a sweet post. Have fun with your Disney girl.